Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Favorite Family Tradition

Summer is and will always be my favorite season. But my favorite family tradition we have is going to the pumpkin patch. 

Normally we try and go to Carmichael Pumpkin Patch in Bixby. It's awesome and I highly recommend it. But this year we were running out of days, and Ainslee isn't a huge fan of riding in her car seat. So we opted for something local, and by doing so we were able to support one of our favorite local churches in the process.

We took the kids to Park Hill Baptist's pumpkin patch. They had plenty of pumpkins, it was a short drive, and they have been so good to our family. 
Deacon is always so serious

Me and my babies

Mama, can I please hold her for a picture?



Which one shall we choose?

Hayden with her final selection

Deacon loving his choice
I realized while snapping pictures of the kids that I did not have hardly any pictures period of Kerry with Ainslee! So we took this one below. I have to get better at getting daddy in the pictures!
Ainslee and Daddy


this boy

Hayden's freckles are one of my favorite features on her. I love getting close-ups of her.

No comments: