Miss Ainslee is now five whole months. Here is a look at what's been going on this month.
|She's catching up with Carl|
Our good friend Mary Duke got Ainslee these adorable bloomers and matching headband. She is about to outgrow them so I thought we better take some pictures in them before she gets too chunky for them.
|"What are these ruffles about?"|
- Sucking her thumb...once while holding her golf club. Making her daddy proud.
- Chewing on things. She especially loves her wipes box.
- Dressing like a pirate. There's a chance this was just her mama having some fun.
- Ainslee is still a big fan of her big sister
|My girls on Valentine's Day|
- Ainslee is starting to like her big brother again. Even though he drives cars on her back and gives her pretend haircuts.
- Reading books. Ainslee loves to be read to.
- Staying on her blanket!! I cannot keep this child on her blanket. She rolls and rolls and rolls. I cannot imagine what I will do when she starts crawling.
Ainslee had several firsts this month.
First trip to Krispy Kreme.
I was suspecting that little miss was teething. I was hoping to be wrong, but I was correct. First tooth came in early, just like her big sisters did. First tooth at 4 1/2 months. However, she was hardly fussy at all. So maybe she'll be a good teether like her big brother was.
Another big first. Ainslee has began blabbing "dada." I cannot even tell you how uncool this is to mama. I am 0 for 3 now in my babies saying "mama" first. Poor mama. *sigh*
Here are a few more pictures.
|Hanging out with big brother and big sister|