Our big girl is nine months now. Where has time went?
We have a few more firsts this month.
- Two more teeth on top.
- Standing up in her crib...loads of fun at bed and nap time.
- Waving "bye-bye."
- More climbing (as seen below)
- Ice Cream. You cannot have ice cream anywhere near this child if you don't plan on sharing...she will scream at you...and you will cave.
- Spaghetti. Although, I'm not sure if it's the eating it or playing in it that she enjoys more.
- Wrestling with brother and sister.
- Swimming. This was also her first time at Lake Tenkiller. Along with swimming, she also enjoys putting every single rock she can possibly get her hands on in her mouth. This kid!!
- When someone is eating and they don't want to share with her.
- Using a fork. I put food on a fork, she takes the fork and sets it aside...or throws it in the floor.
- Mom taking pictures while she does her "business."
- When mama or daddy leave the room. She cries every time. Her heart is completely broken as if we have abandoned her and are never returning. No one is allowed to leave...ever.
Here are some more pictures from this month.
|"Helping" mom with her makeup.|