Oh my goodess! We are one month away from Ainslee turning one! I do not know how time could possibly fly so quickly. But, here we are. 11 months of Ainslee Blake
|This is her new showing-out face. She is so stinking ornery.|
Firsts this month:
- Going to a Drillers Game. She loved Hornsby.
Around the sixth inning Ainslee and Deacon were too wiggly to remain sitting in the stands so we headed out to the lawn behind left field. I promise this picture below happened naturally. I nearly cried...then a few seconds later he started pestering her. So, it all evens out in the end.
- Going to the Aquarium/her first "Girl's Day" with Granny and cousin Kabella.
Granny has been doing girl's day with Hayden and cousin Arianna, and a boy's day with Deacon and cousin Ruger for a few years now. She decided it was time for Ainslee and Bella to have their first girl's day out. We originally wanted to go to the zoo, but we thought the aquarium was probably a better choice in this August heat. It was a huge success because the girls loved it.
|Touching a starfish.|
|Watching the sting rays.|
- Staying the night away from Mama. It was two nights, and Ainslee did great, Mama actually did okay too.
- Saying "bubba." She has to be in the right mood, but I've gotten her to say it a few times.
- Crawling the correct way. We seriously thought she'd never give up the army crawl.
- Her bottom two side teeth came in.
- Daddy being home! June-mid July Kerry is always extremely busy at the campground and usually doesn't get home til after bedtime. The first few days that Kerry was home Ainslee was stuck to him like glue.
|Cuddling with Daddy|
- Pestering Granny Eakle. She put on quite the show last time we were at Granny Eakle's house. Grabbing her feet and mocking her every time she coughed or sneezed. Granny got a huge kick out of it.
- Throwing magazines in the floor, emptying toy baskets, diaper baskets, pretty much anything that can be emptied.
|She threw these in the floor and then wallowed in them.|
- Playing "Patty-cake," "Where's Ainslee?" and lifting her hands in the hair when we say, "praise Jesus"...it's really funny.
- The girl also loves a good tune to dance to and dances rather wildly. (See my Instagram for a video)
- When mama won't let her play with the iPad.
|"My mom is so mean!"|
- When mama or daddy says the word "no."
I found a box of Deacon's old baby clothes the other day. I had forgotten about this gem that we got from the Gibsons.
|Ainslee Ninja Warrior|