I'm not sure how it happened so quickly, but we have officially arrived at the months of Ainslee Blake finale. 12 months...she's 12 months! My sweet girl turned the big one on September 25th. Oh what a year it's been parenting this adorable ornery mess.
|Kisses for Carl.|
Ainslee is pretty excited to be done with the monthly pictures. She is very mobile and has plenty of things to explore. No time for pictures.
- Putting spaghetti on her head. No idea why, but she always puts it on her head. Only spaghetti.
- Tearing up paper.
- Running errands with Daddy. If Daddy is going she wants to go. One day he was holding her and she pointed to the door and said, "Dada bye-bye," and waved. Meaning, "Daddy let's go!"
|Running errands with Daddy does take it out of you, though.|
- Books and Deacon. The girl loves books right now. She is also a huge fan of big brother. He is loads of fun to play with.
- Destroying games. If you want to play a board game, you better make sure Ainslee isn't around. She loves to mess up a good game of Candy Land.
- Sesame Street. The girl just discovered it and she loves it. (Also, I'm sure you are all dying to know where we got our fancy baby gate in the background. It's from the "take your dining room chair and lay it on its side" collection. Very fancy.)
- Emptying out any and all containers. Hangers are her favorite.
- I have no pictures, but she does not like for her big sister Hayden to tell her what to do. She has already learned to tattle on Hayden in her own special way.
- Really loud noises. We had to leave a school assembly early because she might have flipped out when the students were screaming a little loudly.
- Riding Elevators. Kerry put a video on his instagram of this. She does not like riding the elevator one bit. She actually cried.
|What she looks like when we don't comb her hair after her bath.|
We have a birthday tradition with our kids. You get a donut from the donut shop on your birthday. Ainslee loved her first donut.