Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hayden's favorites

I really enjoy scrapbooking. However, I rarely get an opportunity to actually sit down for a few hours to do it. I currently have boxes and boxes of pictures just sitting in a corner waiting on me. Anyhow, I saw this idea on Pinterest (pretty sure this is where all my time is going) and I knew I needed to add it to my picture pile to eventually scrapbook.

Each year of school you ask your child a list of their favorite things. It should be interesting to see how things change year to year. With Hayden, a lot of things change minute to minute. I could actually do this survey with her again next week and a lot of the answers would be different. She adapts well to change, which is truly great because life is full of change!












Here are Hayden's Kindergarten favorites:
  • Color--Lime Green
  • Toy--Art supplies
  • Fruit--Strawberry
  • Veggie--Cooked carrots out of the mixed veggie bag (Birdseye Steamed)
  • Dinner to eat--Mini corn-dogs
  • Oufit--A dress (this is actually one of the only constants she's had since she was 2)
  • Board Game--Operation
  • Snack--Candy
  • Animal--Cougar, cause I'm a Keys Cougar (well, of course!)
  • Song--Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland
  • Book--My Bible
  • Friend--Shelly (I'm pretty sure this will always be the same)
  • Cereal--Lucky Charms
  • Outside Activity--Climb the monkey-bars (despite my monkey-bar facebook video posting earlier in the school year, she has actually gotten quite good at them)
  • Beverage--Apple juice
  • Holiday--Christmas
  • Breakfast food--Pancakes, biscuits, bacon, sausage (she's definitely a White)
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? A cheerleader
  • TV show--Olivia
  • Candy--Mr. Goodbar (thanks to her Papa)
  • Movie--Princess and the Frog
  • Restaurant--Sonic
  • Store--Claires
  • Sport--Football
  • Season--Summer
  • Thing to do with Mama--Mama/Hayden dates (going to the library and out to eat)
  • Friend to play with--Kamilya
  • Place to go--Shelly's house
  • Guy--Daddy (i love this one)

No comments: