Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Party for Mama

I was upstairs in my bedroom when I heard, "Mama, mama, mama...where are you?"  They had gifts in hand and party hats on.  Their brown eyes lit up as they said, "Surprise!"  Deacon could hardly contain himself.  "We got you a cake and party haths!" (hats)

My kids love birthday parties.  They actually find it a tragedy if you have a birthday minus the birthday party.  Also, there must always be party hats.



Deacon picked out my balloon, cake and card.  I think he was most excited about the card.  He told me what it was before I could open it. "Mama I got you Disney Cars (he thinks he's saying Pixar) Brave...look!"  He also got me flowers--tulips--my favorite. Your welcome future daughter-in-law, Deacon loves to buy his main girl--me for now--flowers.
Also, candy.  My family knows I am a child when it comes to candy.  I can't resist it and it always makes me happy.

My kids are beautiful and wonderful.  I'm so thankful I have the opportunity to celebrate birthdays and each and every other day with them.

1 comment:

Abigail - 100 Yards of Love said...

Happy Birthday!! And, I'm with your kiddos-- no birthday is complete without birthday hats! ;-) Hope you had a great birthday.