Thursday, December 27, 2012

From a House to a Home

The control freak in me didn't want to blog about the house until things were absolutely perfect and finished.  However, I must be realistic...it could be awhile.  So, I have decided to show you what we have finished.  There are so so so many people that helped make this possible.  Our family is filled with gratitude to those that volunteered time and labor, and those that contributed financially to make the TBA House a home for our family.

Okay, without further ado, here are the before and after pictures!

This was the outside of the house before...

Here is the after...in the snow.  We still have a few places of trim to paint and the garage door as well.  The beautiful deck was built by some wonderful men from our church (Park Hill Baptist).  We (by we, I mean my Granny) also cleared out all the vines that were taking over the front of the house.  My 94-year-old Granny is a rock star.  I have another blog planned to talk about the week she stayed with us.

This was the entry way before...


After  

This was Deacon's room before...

After

Our living room before

After

 Here is another angle of the Living Room before

After

 Hayden's room before.  Lovely pink shag carpet from decades ago.

After, Hayden wanted a different color for each wall so we did pink, green, blue, and purple. It very much fits her personality.  

Before

After


 Here is the master bedroom before.  (Again, beautiful blue/green shag carpet.)

 After



 Before

After

We still have work to do in the bathrooms, kitchen, pantry, laundry, and the fourth bedroom before I show you the after results.  I promise to blog about those rooms once we finish them.







No comments: