Tuesday, August 12, 2014

10 Months of Ainslee Blake

Before I started searching through pictures of Ainslee from month 9-10 I thought, "I bet I don't have as many this month." False. I had so many I had to narrow them down. 

  



Deacon loves helping with the monthly pictures. He insisted I take his picture with Ainslee as well. 



Firsts this month:

  • The biggest and best first yet, Ainslee says "mama!" 
  • Signing "all done," and actually tries to say it too. However, she refuses to sign the word "please." She instead cries or yells for whatever she wants and looks at me like I'm offending her by even suggesting she might be polite enough to sign "please."
  • Riding in a boat. Lance took the TBA staff and our family for a ride in the pontoon boat. It was an amazing day and the water was so beautifully clear. We love Tenkiller! 

  • Fourth of July. This holiday is a big deal in our family. We go to Mimi and Bear's each year to help Bear with the fireworks stand, and enjoy the Red Oak fourth of July parade and festivities. 


My kids are straight up characters, and I straight up love it.

Ainslee watching fireworks for the first time.
 Ainslee's Likes:

  • Blackberries. Also destroying this onesie. I have scrubbed and treated twice and cannot get the blackberry stains out of it. Oh well, it was totally worth it.




  • Playing with Hayden's old baby dolls. Well, really just sticking her finger in their eyes.




  • Visiting the library and playing with the magnet board. I'm sure she came home with every germ imaginable after this, but I am exhausted from trying to keep things away from her mouth. She is the third child...sometimes you just go with it.


  • Playing with her chunky monkey twin cousins...who are 5 months younger...yet the same size. My gosh, they are cute.


Ainslee's Dislikes:
  • Things on her head. Headbands, bows, hats, even her hair sometimes. She does not want them on her head. Mama keeps putting them on and she keeps taking them off.



  • Wearing a life jacket. Poor thing, the life jacket was a tad big, and she hated it because it would not allow her hand to reach her face. Therefore she could not suck her thumb...this is tragic when she is sleepy.



More pictures from the month.
Seriously though.






No comments: