Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Deacon's Favorites

 

It's Deacon's turn!  I did Hayden's favorites several days ago, and although it was supposed to be something to start once my kids were in school, I decided to go ahead and start a little earlier with Deacon. 

I also have to share a quick story about this boy.  Our family took off for town last night.  The boys dropped us girls off at Hayden's dance class as they were off to do more manly things...shopping at Lowe's.  As I was getting out of the car I told my husband and son "I love you." They both replied with "I love you too."  Later that night my husband told me "Oh, I forgot to tell you earlier what Deacon said after you shut the car door.  He told me "I'm in love with Mama."  Yes...AWWWWWW!!  Can I please keep him my little boy forever?

So without further a do, here are Deacon's favorites...

Color:  Blue and Purple
Toy:  Mr. Potato Head
Fruit:  Banana and Strawberries
Veggie:  Peas and baby carrots
Dinner Food:  Corn dogs (it's always corndogs)
Outfit:  Anything with Toy Story on it, and his rain boots
Snack:  Cheese
Animal:  Cat--both my kids love cats, I feel like it's some sort of punishment since I loathe felines 
Book:  "Should I Share My Ice Cream?" by Mo Willems (mainly because his daddy reads it in a loud Australian accent)
Friend:  Issac from church
Song:  "Mah Na Mah Na" from The Muppets
Cereal:  Cocoa Puggles (Cocoa Pebbles)
Outside Activity:  Play on the swings or in the creek
Beverage:  Milk  (He called it Loke until just recently)
Breakfast:  Donut from the Donut Shop
TV Show:  Umi Zoomi
Candy:  Peanut M&M's
Movie:  Toy Story with the train (Toy Story 3; he has seen it so much he quotes it)
Restaurant:  Cherry Berry (technically not a restaurant, but it is his favorite place to eat.
Things to do with Mama and Daddy:  the boy begs us to constantly tickle him
Place to go:  Mimi and Bear's house or Granny and Papa's house
Favorite Gal:  Mama. (Okay, I kinda added this one, but I'm sure he'd be okay with it.)





3 comments:

Anna said...

This makes me smile SOOO much! :) Love him!

Jen said...

i miss you guys so much! i love Deacon too!

Cassie - West Liberty Roots said...

Jenny/Peggy the chicken, we miss you guys too!