Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Excuses, Excuses

I am soooooooo behind on blogging.  I will now blog my justifications because I'm just like my seven-year old in that way:  I feel the need to justify my actions, or in this case lack thereof.

1.  I am pregnant.  I know, I know.  Super lame excuse.  We all know pregnant women can still function, but from January to mid April I was miserably sick.  I don't just get "morning" sickness when I'm pregnant.  I get "all day and into the night" sickness.  So, I didn't care about anything, especially blogging during that time.  My whole focus each day was to keep the nausea at a minimum and to try and stay awake until at least 8:30 each night.  Whaa, Whaa, poor me.  I know, I'm a whiner.

2.  Spring through summer is always crazy busy for our family.  Mid-April came and the nausea/throwing up part of my pregnancy finally started to ease up and gradually exit.  I cannot thank the Lord enough for the gift of feeling better.  However, we seem to have something constantly going on.  Hayden had school event after school event, family reunions, vacation, now dance recital, and camp season at TBA.  So when I'm not busy with those things, I've just been too lazy to sit and blog about it all.

3.  My last excuse is this.  I left my camera, with lots of awesome pictures on it, at our friend's house in Mississippi.  I have a few things I wanted to blog about based on pictures from my camera.  I planned on blogging when our family returned from vacation.  Then our friend informed us we left our camera at their house...it was a sad moment...I may have thrown a temper tantrum.

So, with all those reasons out of the way, for those of you that actually care, I'm trying.  I just need to shake the lazies out and wait on my camera to arrive.  Let's face it:  we all like blogs better with pictures.  Or maybe that's just me...

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am putting it in the mail today! Can't wait to read all your new posts.

Cassie - West Liberty Roots said...

Jill, thank-you again! I am thankful I left it at your house and not one of the hotels or beaches we went to.