Monday, January 09, 2006

We're Moving


Kerry and I are about to become Collinsville Cardinals.

Kerry was hired as the new youth/associate pastor at Eastside Baptist Church in Collinsville. We have spent a lot of time praying about Kerry going into full time youth ministry and God is really taking care of us. The members of the church seem wonderful and I cannot wait to get to know everyone.

We hope to be officially moved by March. We need lots of prayers over these next couple of months. I am one week away from my due date, we have to sell our house, and we have to find a new house. I have absolute faith that God will be with us throughout this process, but I also know that it will be stressful.

Thank you to everyone that has been praying for us. Please continue to be praying.

Also ONE MORE WEEK!!! Please let this baby come soon!

No comments: